Join The Team
Are you passionate about transforming spaces and creating remarkable interiors? Join our exceptional team at DWR Interiors, LLC and become part of our mission to set a new standard in the interior remodeling industry. Our commitment to exceeding customer expectations and doing what’s right drives everything we do. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your skills, unleash your creativity, and collaborate with a talented group of professionals who share the same passion for excellence. From revitalizing outdated spaces to bringing visions to life, our projects offer endless opportunities for innovation and personal growth. Be part of an organization that values integrity, craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service. Take the leap and join DWR Interiors, LLC today, where we redefine what it means to transform interiors and create unforgettable experiences for our clients.
To Set a Standard in our Industry by Exceeding our Customers Expectations by Doing What’s Right.
Established Residential Remodeling company seeking an experienced Project Manager specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling.
You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization, timeline within budget and scope.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Customer service oriented
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and quality standards
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organized and attention to detail
- Develop and maintain project schedules for the execution of the project
- Coordinate and potentially provide trade partners for the execution of project
- Knowledge and Assurances trade partners and workmanship provided to client is within industry standards and building codes and within the confines of the scope of work in contract.
- Maintain a strong, healthy relationship with trade partners to include providing an agreement of services trade partner is to provide that is within scope and budget.
- Quality Control of workmanship, safety and cleanliness of project and any trade partner, employee on job site.
- Identify and resolve project issues and conflicts
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure work is being completed according to plans and specifications
- Ensure all projects are on time, within scope and budget.
- Manage a desirable and professional relationship with client
- Reserve, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation of any scope changes, communications or any other item pertaining to project
- Reliable Transportation to and from jobsites/office
- Report and escalate to management as needed
Salary is based on experience. Benefits Included. Medical, Paid Vacation, Holidays. Car Allowance, Company Phone and Gas card provided.
Established Residential Remodeling company seeking a helper.
A production helper is responsible, but not limited to assisting project managers among others to carry out a variety of tasks such as tidying up work areas, retrieving/receiving materials, loading/unloading materials, preparing worksites, set-up/take down equipment, dig trenches remove/pour concrete, cleaning debris, and executing other tasks as assigned. Other requested duties may include punch items to provide a make-ready home to return to a livable space.
A production helper serves important roles on our projects by expediting the completion of our remodel projects.
Must be able to multitask effectively from a variety of fields. Must be detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills.
General Requirements Include:
Valid Driver’s License
Must be able to pass a background check & drug test
Salary Based on Experience. Benefits Provided. Medical, Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays. Company Phone and Gas Card Provided.